lørdag 26. juni 2010

tinnitus and clubs

To get a club to work you need three things, hot staff that looks good and acts like the people on the other side of that desk and loud party music. Now I'm on the dancefloor dancing around with my friends pretty close to the speakers and what comes into my mind is not how bad the music really are or how little I like clubs where you cant speak to your friends without screaming like crazy, but what is the risk for tinnitus? Let's see, speakers more or less aimed at you, music that you cant clearly make out (especially after a few beers) you can litterlaly feel your eardrums vibrate and this tiny beeping sound haunt you in the background.

What does doctors have to say about it? Will the beepingsound keep haunting you forever or will it dissapear in the morning? Sometime it does, sometime it doesnt. Many people have been complaining about me and my music usage, but so far I've only had the kinda tinnitus that goes away after a while. (yes there are more than one kinda tinnitus) (http://t-generation.20m.com/)

But the stupid ones are not the ones like me, who listen to music for full machine, but thoose who goes to the clubs and dance around as close to the speakers as possible.

When you are at a club and it sounds like a bunch of angry bees are buzzing around in your ear or people with vuvuzela (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB0pS3rPbwA) blowing in your ear, move away or go outside just take a short break.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar