onsdag 16. juni 2010

good news everybody, I will be gone for even longer

Yes, hurray, woopie!
Great, just great, I cant belive it (yet again) I'm in, National Studies, history, culture, international history and international culture, economy, politics and so much more, its amazing!
Okay so I gave up my chance of becoming a marinbiologist for something much greater and yes I'm probably in the wrong country for doing so, but you know what? I love it here another six months wont kill me and I'm just happy.

Next semester I wont be doing marinbiology but something else, something bigger, more exiting, more expencive (sob), But I will still be able to pursue my dreams. (one of them)
I can change this world, I just know it, if I can talk myself out of any situasion and make it sound true I can become a great politician.

Next semester is going to be great, alot of fun and joy.
Less friends....but still happy. (I hope)

Gonna miss "Little Sister", "Mr McLovin", "Mr,Ball", "thats what she said" Pilu", "You make me smile" Kate, "you alright mate" Tobias, "show'em your boobs" Dany, "I dont hate you that much" Marie and all the rest of the group, we are like one big family here and we make it easier to be so far from everybody, I think the ones who arent used to be so far away to their family have it alot tougher then the older ones who have been traveling alot, like "Mr Mclovin" and Tobias.

I fear that when I'm done here I will be long forgotten by my friends who have ment so much to me theese six months, that if we see eachother again its going to be different, things change and sadly we do to.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar