lørdag 26. juni 2010

last night, last day, forever?

Cant belive its over, five months just flying through them with great friends, but now it's over.
Last night was the last night in Adelaide city as a whole group, tommorow "Littlesis and Youmakemesmile" are leaving for Sidney and the rest of us will catch up with them in Brisbane.
Been living a great life theese last five months and my friends have become like family for me, I've been trying to prepare me for this but it's been inpossible, they mean to much to me.
I already know that I will be hostile against the next person that moves into "sis's" room.
And no new friends can replace theese ones, sure I will get new friends, but theese, my first good friends in Australia, they are special.

It's gonna be weird when all of them are gone, sure I'm gonna have "CreepyUncle" for another semester, but then he will leave and I will be left here alone.
When thinking back on all the fun we have had I realize that I've gone through so much fun with theese guys, if I tried to tell you of all of the fun we've had this one blog would be longer than "Lord of the Rings" and no one would bother to read it.

Like our trip to "Mount Z" in "Victor Harbor" or our Melbourne roadtrip along the Great Ocean Road, our celebration for "Littlesis" when all of us dressed up as "Where's Waldo/Willy", or when we stole a sign on a campingplace after I've been hiding in the tall grass for more than an hour, had scratches and wounds down both of my legs after that. (mom would have gone apeshit if she had seen that, with all the snakes and spiders)

We have had alot of fun here in Adelaide aswell, movienights, short campingtrips, fringe, cinema, planningnights at the Austral (means no planning alot of drinking).
Ah yeah...the Austral, how will it be to go there now? Will I go there by myself sometime?
I probably become one of their regulars.

Probably wont see any of the guys in a year (least), when two of them are doing Europe.
That will be fun, but its so far away, I really dont want anybody to leave, it's not perfect with all of them, but it's not the same without any of them. All of them have their special skills and way to be and I like that. (in most of them)

I dont want this to end, but it has to, life isnt always kind, I dont think I will see all of the guys again, I hope I can go to England, Holland, Argentina and France....oh yeah and USA. (that would be for Grand Canyon and a friend in New York state)

I could sit here and write forever, but I just make myself sader and sader when doing so, so I better stop before I start to cry. (why did I have to be the sensitive one, think my oldest brother should be that one instead)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar