torsdag 25. mars 2010

WOHO VOULENTEER!

Gooooood morning folks, peps, girls and boys.

I'm in a great mood today (even though it feels like my stomcah wants to jump out of my mouth)
I got a call from the guys of the student voulenteer group, they want me to join in the next trip, after semester 2, isnt that great or what?
I hope we'll go to Thailand, since I want to work on one of the communitiy programs there.
So looking foward to it, so long time left though, not that I'm sad for that.
Now the question remains, how long do I want to be there for?
Maby if I do a good enough job I'm able to work for them, especially since they are in every country. (almost)
Many who has one to UNI and worked for them kinda got stuck there, wouldnt mind to do so myself.
I love to work and I love to help people, so cant see how I loose on this one.
Not much more than that to say.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar