fredag 19. mars 2010

family

I am sitting here, thinking.
Thinking about my family, or more detailed, my brothers, I have three brothers, gnome, tora and benjamin. (not their real names ofc)
I can proudly say I'm proud of being their brother, I dont know what kinda influence I've had on them, not much I guess but still.

Even though I never would say this to them, but I'm glad I'm able to call myself their brother, like the gnome for instance, he were a pain in the ass growing up, but he has turned out to be a decent kid, with a strong passion for his dream to become a great ishockey goalie.
And I know he can do it, he has become strong as an ox and really are in for this.
I know that one day we will be able to see him on tv and doing great for Sweden.

Then we have my older brother Tora, he didnt grow up with me and Benjamin, but he turned out great and he has finaly begun taking more decisions in his life. Sonn he'l move out and I bet his mother will be panicked at that time.

We have my oldest brother at last, Benjamin, he has been a bit slow, but now it's going great, I know he will become something big one day, just you wait and see.

There is one more person who deserves to be here, my sister, she has two fine children and are married to a nice guy, she is moving up in this world with her studies, and she will become a great doctor.

So in the end all I can say is, mother, father, you should be proud, because you have raised three fine kids and we will do our best to prove it for you.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar