tirsdag 16. mars 2010

IKEA!

Hello how are you going?

I were out all monday and as I were out I saw the big blue building.
Ikea!

I thought, I would like some swedish meatballs and maby if I'm lucky they sell turkish pepper there. (liquerish candy)
And guess what, they did, I bought 2 bags of meatballs and 2 bags of mashed potatoes. (just need some milk) and then I bought 3 bags of turkish pepper and 3 bags of swedish cookies.
Yes I miss swedish food, I want flying jacob with bananas and nuts.
Owell, atleast I can eat kangroo and crocodile, I still havent tho, maby I buy some next time I'm at the supermarket, obviously I have to go to the one in Marion since the meat selection in the one in Hallet Cove isnt as great.

I miss candy and milk chocolate, that tastes like normal chocolate, the chocolate down here tastes different, they have some chemicals in it so it's supposed to handle the heat better.

THEY DONT!

They melt in an instant and if youre to slow you have chocolate all over your hands.

Owell, beach after school today, and also a barbeque for all the marinbiologists, to bad I have two lectures during the same time, but I can go there after the chemistry lecture. (yey)

This is starting to get more serious right now, we have more work and I'm on my limit, to follow the tutours in the lecture halls are hard, so I'm glad I can rewiev the whole lecture online.

It's funny though, I thought there were going to be few marinbiologists in my class, but as it turns out we are amongst the biggest classes at uni.
And still theres only 2 international, me and some girl I dont know.
I'm in a group with 3 aussies, great guys, but we should start working more.

Well all I can say now is.
Cya later.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar