onsdag 10. mars 2010

I'm in love

And her name is Australia.
I've only been here for three weeks and can already say that I love this country.
For once in my life can I feel hundred percent certain that I'm not in any danger, people wont beat me up or throw stuff at me.
This country has it all, great people, great food, a great enviroment and while countries like norway and sweden talk about making a difference, Australia is lightyears ahead of them.

Theese are festival months wich means that the festival city of SA have alot of things going on.
Like seeing a girl press herself into a 16, inch box.
Or alot of people going out every night, laughing, drinking, just being nice to eachother.
Offcourse problems ocure, my old room mate saw a fight at the oppening of the fringe, but still, alot less than back at home.

I know that when I'm done with my studies I will be an inportant person for the society of science, I want to contribute, I don't care if I'm famous for it, as long as I can show my teachers that I learned something. One of my tutours are from Brazil, he has ewerything, from Phd to honours and that's impressive.

I can become like him, I will become like him, just you wait.

Today a girl fainted at school, we were at a lecture, and suddenly a guy raised his hand and interrupted the leacturer saying that a girl fainted. It did'nt look like anything major, but still, better safe than sound.

I also realized one small thing, I'm probably amongst the most brave people at UNI.
Why?
Because I bike all the way from Hallett Cove to Flinders UNI ewery day, doesnt sound like much you say?
Well how about this then, 4 pm rush! (scary music sound)
That is both scary and dangerous, I almost got run into by a pickup today.
It takes me about an hour to get to UNI and less to get home, good training.

We went to see Alice (the movie) yesterday. It was totaly not worth it! Glad it only costed me 10 dollars (about 50 nok) seriously, I almost fell asleep whilst watching it.

No suprise that there where only about 30 people in the room.
Owell, after the movie did all of us go to Hungry Jacks (also known as Burger King) and ate cheap fastfood that took long time for them to make, so hngry Jacks slow food joint at King Wiliams ST. The fastest one is probably the one at Marion Shopping Centre.
And now you know what I lived on the first week.
Hungry Jacks and cheap food from China Town.
Owell I survived.

Cya next time

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar