søndag 28. februar 2010

A new vire

Stores close to early here, I came to my new room at friday and realized that I had to get a cable to connect my computer to their internet, on Saturday I arrived at the store 5 minutes to late, on Sunday I arrived at the store after being on a trip with other ISSU students to late, so now FINALY, I got a cable, just hopes this is the right one.

Owell, we were on a funny trip yesterday and I meet a lot of new friends, both girls and guys.
As it turns out not many of them are here for as l0ng as me.
Most of them are exchange students who only stay here for 6 months, like my housemate.

But I guess I use the time well and spend a lot of time with them.
I have my first lection today, starts at 11.00 am, and ends at 11.30 am.
Not to long, but I suspect this is the learning tutorial about what I can do as a marine biologist.
Truly I'm looking forward to start.
It can't be all that bad now can it.
And in about 20 minutes I have to go look for my classroom, I know the building, but I don't know where in it.
Could be everywhere.

Owel guys, wish me luck.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar