onsdag 17. februar 2010

So I'm here

I arrived yesterday, almost dead from the trip, flying for two days straight is hard on you.
I slept early and felt extremely happy over meeting some friends.
I started drinking with some guys, it was fun and I learned that Australian white wine doesn't taste like wine from sweden or norway.
But hey, wine is wine.
We played some drinking game with a circel of cards.
GREAT FUN!

And today I went out on a bar with some swedish guys. (one gal)
Two of them were swedish foraign exchange students.
And I really enjoyed talking with them, even thou my norwegian accent kinda plopped up sometimes.
Can't help it.

Oh! And I also visited Flinders University today, IT'S FREAKING BIG!
I felt like a small mouse not fitting in.
Owell, I'm done with setting up my courses. (only took about 4 hours)
Now, only paying the school remains.
Ohyes 10 000 AUD.
About 50 000 nok.
But I'm looking foward to it.

It's late here so I'm going to bed.
Cheers all;

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar