tirsdag 23. februar 2010

I can do this

Today we had a special day for everybody who had scientific and engineering on the school, the first thing that happends to me is that I'm not on the list. (oh joy)
We sit in this big room and wait for the thing to start and it does, they talk about stuff, older students tell us their story, about how they came to uni and got suprised by the freedom and liberty to do almost what you want.
One of them told us he were 17 years old when he came to uni, (what?! and I thought I'm young) he had been there for 7 years now.

We got a guided tour around campus, through the science building and some other parts of campus.
Interesting, to bad the girl who pointed out the places spoke lower than an engine that had been turned of. (hehe)

Owell in the end of the day I felt more than sick, I couldnt understand how the hell am I supposed to do this.
And then something weird happend, I thought to myself, it's good that I'm scared, if I hadnt been I hadnt taken this seriously. And suddenly I felt some kind of calm and a new found strenght, I'm gona do this, three years? Pffft give me more, I want to know everything!
I felt confident and sure that I will succeed, ofcourse not a walk in the park, but I'm gonna pass, and become a marine biologist.

We have theese math quizes next week it's especially for foreign students, (who me?, yes you, okay then) to see where they stand mathematicly. I'm kinda bad at math, but I'm gonna do this.
It's way to late to back down now. And I don't want to anymore, in the begining, especially when being at campus I feelt scared, nervous and smal, I still feel smal, but I dont doubt myself anymore, I know what I'm capable of doing, now I'm gonna turn that upp a few notches.

Marine Biologist year 2012?
YESSIR!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar