lørdag 13. februar 2010

Waiting at the airport

First day of my new adventure, who would have thought that little me would go out in the big world?
All the way to Australia, thats about....far away.
I'm not nervous, but I'm not completely calm either.
Thoughts rush through my head, am I really capable of doing this?
Will I succed or fail?
I've got the best wishes from my parents and they support me all the way, but if I fail to do this I wont be able to look them in the eye.

My heart is pounding harder and harder the more I think about it.
I was never any good at school, I just managed by luck, and now I'm goint to a university, which probably have though demands.
It's to late to give it up, but it feels so wierd, travel so far away, most of my friends envy me, some of them are sad.
But hey, it's not like I will be gone forever.

Thats all for now, I'll fill in the trip when I arrive in Australia.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar