torsdag 29. april 2010

The world is a smal place

Yesterday when I were at my fieldtrip they asked if anybody had any history with farming, I raised my hand but where wery quickly stopped since I said it was overseas in Norway.
Later on the lecturer on that trip asked me alittle about Norway and to my suprise asked me if I knew about Moss, as it appears she had been an exhangestudent in Moss (remember this is some time ago) I just bursted out, THAT'S WHERE I HAVE BEEN LIVING FOR THE LAST TEN YEARS! And in my head I thought, heh the earth is really not that big anymore. She told me she had lived on the island (Jæløya) and that she didnt do much study since the upper highschool where done for the semester so most of the norwegian students where in drinking mode.

What she also told me (and this is amazing) was that she had rode a bicycle from Finland upp north, across into Norway and just gone all the way down. (thats inpressive)

Owell keep you uppdated.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar