torsdag 1. april 2010

Let's go camping!

Alright but who do the planing?
Hm...the roof is nice, so no one?
Alright then, let's just try and see what happens.

This is our situasion right now and I don't get how Vicki can be so calm?!
The guys are on their way right now and she's in the livingroom watching the telly, shouldnt we br panicing right now?
We don't even know where to go, so what's the point in letting poor Remco loose alot of gas?
This will end badly, or in a pub somwhere in city.
Let's hope for that one, I mean, yeah I have the feeling that the campingtrip von't happen.

Oh yeah, I had my presentasion today, even though my throat still isnt back to normal, I'm in better condition then I were a few day's ago. Don't know how it went, but probably not to bad.
We are going on our first fieldtrip next week. (hurray)
To Seacliff beach. (wait what?)
Yeah I said it, Seacliff beach, that's only an hours walk from here and I can find my way there without any problems.
Owell, and the week after that, NO MORE UNI FOR 2 WEEKS?!
Roadtripp to Melbourne. This is going to be sooooooo good.
I'm going to Melbourne with some friends.

Owell tell ya more later, the guys are here for our camping. (yikes)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar