lørdag 10. april 2010

midsemester break!

Alrighty!

So now we're through half of the semester, wich means I have about 5 - 6 more weeks in this semester.
So what can I do during the semester break?
We are going to Melbourne the 17th and I plan to spend alot of time on uni, reading up on previous lectures and notes.
But if I know some of my friends correctly they are going to the city at least 4 out of 5 nights.
To expensive I guess.

So during theese to weeks no uni, more than free studying.
Maby a trip or two to the beach, we'll see.

The roadtrip are going along the great ocean road towards Melbourne, we are planning to spend 2 nights on it and sleep outside Melbourne before entering and deliver the rental car.
Six happy talking, loud persons in one car, this is going to be fun.

Cant wait!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar