torsdag 13. januar 2011

yey

Owell it's not much but it's more than nothing, yes I sort of have a job now, handing out adds during the week.

Thank god for the kindness of Bob and Ronda, I mean they buy me food when they realize my supplies have run out, they don't mind the rent being late and the same goes for the electricity bill.

My Lecturer were late, I know now that I passed his topic, however now the guy at the ISSU seems to be gone. (with my luck, he's probably stuck in queensland) And with him gone and he being the only one who can fix with the documents for Laanekassa I'm in some deep deep SH%T, I will have to keep looking for work.

I almost forgot to tell you that I'm also applying for a police clearance wich will allow me to work in certain areas, I'm also my own buisness here in Australia.

With an ABN (Australian Buisness Number).

3 kommentarer:

  1. känns mer och mer som om de var bara fantasier från min sida att vi skulle bli ihop...
    men ja e glad att du e lycklig nu...lyckligare än va ja någonsin kunnat göra dej...

    SvarSlett
  2. de verkar bara så på dina inlägg...känns som om ja måste tävla mot ett helt land som verkar helt underbart...medans jag sj e krävande och kvävande

    SvarSlett