tirsdag 4. januar 2011

So here I sit

Yes, here, listening to old Western Theme song classics, such as "The Good The Bad and The Ugly", "For a Fistful of Dollars" and many more, I realize that I'm comfortable with my life the way it is,
I'm happy to be who I am, not having people telling me to stop dress a certain way or cut my hair, I can go to bed whenever I want to and don't have someone tell me that "in this house we all go to bed when I do" or "Turn down that thing you call music!" I don't have to worry about people telling me to act in their ways and my political beliefs barely interests this household.

My hair is long and soon I'll have long enough to pull everything back into a tail so I can wear my hat on top, then the only thing missing is a dusty (dustcoat) and I'm comfortable.

Sure I love my family, but no one seem to know who I am and who I want to be, instead they are all trying to mold me into someone I'm not.
I do understand that it's important to look like someone respectable in some cases, but people at home tried to give me an expression of UNI, well they were wrong.
I see band T-shirts daily and I even had a lecturer that listened to Iron Maiden.

This life has really given me a chance to see me, me for who I am and me for who I want to be and even if for some stupid reason I wouldn't get another loan from Loanbox (lånekassa) I would still not move home, I would transfer my studies to a Swedish university and just continue there, I don't want to move home, I'd rather live free and make my own choices, not living like I did before comming here.

The taste of freedom, sure it will be more work and more choices for me to take, but as time go on and I learn more and more I can do almost what I want and by Marx I'll do it!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar