mandag 16. august 2010

six months

Wow, today it's six months since I arrived here in Oz, it feels like I've been here forever.
Six months ago a nervous young boy arrived in Adelaide, today a less nervous and just a tad more manly...boy sit by his computer, writing about six months ago.

I've learned so much about Australia and alot about people, I meet new people almost every day and altough not all of them are friendly I still enjoy myself.
The thought of moving back home seems alien and odd, it feel's like I could stay here forever, become an aussie. (not before the world cup in Brazil kicks of though)

Twenty years and the world is my playground, (well almost) I also mett this guy at a party the other day and he told me of a project that international students have toghether with their embasy in Canberra which allows them to litterly get a foothold inside the embasy, sounds like something for me.

Just to quote a great song:

Tell me what you hear
And then tell me what you see
Everybody has a different to view the world
I would like you to know
When you see the simple things
To appreciate this life
It's not to late to learn




Anyway, the more I see the more I wanna know, the more I learn and this course I am doing can really help me get a good foothold in Oz weither it's human rights or govermental work.
My life is at it's beginning soon I will be on top of it all.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar