torsdag 26. august 2010

Everything has it's place

I realized today that my room looks like Hiroshima after Big-Boy hit it, ruble here and there, waterbottles spread out on the floor, papers, clothes and more in my bed and the list goes on.
But what I also realize is I know where everything is. Eg, all my schoolthings are infront of the door, the first thing I see when I get home are my books, papers and so on from uni and since they are there I always know where they are and will always find them in case I need them. Plus I'm always on top of my work, knowing what I have and when they are due, if they had been tuced away in a draywer or in my bag I wouldn't notice them.

So stuff are everywhere and I know where they are, this take me back to before I came here, when I lived in a small cellar room at my mother's, I had the same kinda system there, but wasn't allowed to follow it, because it looked unorganized, but it wasn't.
Actually I never found anything after my mother had secretly cleaned my room without me knowing.
What does that mean?

1. Everyone creates their own enviroment.
2. If someone disturbs that enviroment the owner would be confused or even angry.
3. What might look like a battlefield can infact be more organized than what doesn't.

That's it for now, later I will put up the grades and what they mean.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar