mandag 22. november 2010

I did it

One semester done and over with, after my last exam today, no more semester two and also free until March the first, so that means I can use my rights to work fulltime and apply for bigger jobs.

The best thing with todays exam is, I don't have to pass it to pass that topic, ofcourse I will try my best, two short answers, around 250 words each and one essay question, 500 words.

I am also thinking about joining a club, question is, which one?
I have been looking at Ecoturism, Cricket, Football (...soccer), BUG (Bicycle, usage, group) and the photography club. Owell, we'll see.

I had an exam yesterday, two hour's, Australia and the world, went as it went, we'll see how well or how badly soon enough.

I have also decided to do my major in environmental studies, so I do International Relations with major Environmental Studies, going to be heaps fun.
I want to try to get countries like Sweden and Norway to sell less plastic bags and do as they are doing here in Australia, bags that doesn't harm the environment and that can be used over and over.

If more countries use these then the production of environmental harmfull plastic will be lowered and the environment won't be put in the same stress from plastic.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar