onsdag 10. november 2010

Finaly something about UNI

Finaly I have something interesting to say, or well, stuff about UNI to say.
I was thinking to my self before, "Since I started this course in the middle of the year, does that mean I am supposed to enroll in year one semester one topics or is it free passage so I enroll in year two semester one topics.
(and can the guy who drinks nuts next to me stop tipping his whole frigging body bakwards more when he drinks those nuts than when he's actually drinking water, it's irritating)
Anyway, so now after running around campus like crazy I finaly found his office, issue there is that on his office door were a note saying: In city on buisness, back at three pm.
So here I sit, waiting, wondering, singing a song and get irritated on the guy who drink nuts.

For people who don't know whats so important with the enrollment it's this: IF I GET IT WRONG I LOOSE MY VISA! Clear enough for you?
Also I'd like to avoid being here an extra semester if it's possible, even if I like it here, there are still other places I'd like to study in, however I can check Australia of the list.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar