mandag 19. juli 2010

just the same

I know this will be a bit cheesy and kinda clicheish, but I just had to write this.

I first wrote this when I was lying on the grass with my friends, I was looking up at the sky, one of them were stealing another shoes from a friend who didn't realize what was going on, the third was just laughing being herself and the other two were comforting each other, holding each other talking, as I looked up I realized that it's all the same, the sky and the clouds, no matter where in the world we are we still share those things, we might be in Sweden, Australia, Holland, Argentina, England or the US but we can all look up and remember, remember the laughs, the jokes, the partying and the tears, remember being there for each other and treasuring the days we spent together, our camping trips and movie nights.
We can't turn back time, but we can always remember lost days.

I'm sure I'll see most of you guys again, I hope I see you again, maybe some day at the Austral or in your own countries, I hope all of you dream about the same.

Even if seeing some of you will be hard, we will see each other somehow.
And till that time we can always look up, wondering if someone else are looking up as well, dreaming, remembering, hoping for the others well being.
You guys made my first six months in Australia great and I love you all for it. (not in a gay way or maybe a bit)

Great friendship never dies and so I hope our friendships as the original six lives on.

Thanks for six wonderful and great months guys.

1 kommentar:

  1. this is great oscar
    makes me feel good :)
    im home now, yet it doesnt feel like home, u guys are missing in my life now, didnt expect to be this sad :(

    talk to you soon!
    xx

    pilu

    SvarSlett