fredag 15. oktober 2010

So much to do

Since I've started this semester I've written, essays with together more than 8700 words pluss I've read more than 500 pages in different topics, I've only skipped one lecture to finish an essay and I also been up in time to get to UNI every day 6 Am.

In the weekends I relax with movies that I borrow for free from UNI library at the same time I'm looking for jobs in Adelaide.

I am active in my tutorials and I alway speak my mind.
Now I have one 500 report for wednesday next week and I also have to make a list with pro's and cons for tourism on Island resort's.

I also have to find out as much as I can about education and development in Nigeria and some cheesy facts about the Ogoni people.

Now what else, oh yeah, I have to make a website about the Baltic Sea (Bothnic Gulf) which has to have an essay on 2000 words.

After that there's only the group presentation about Nigeria and two exams left.
What a semester!

Times have surely changed, when I lived back home I never did anything towards school, I did minor things but doing them properly? NEVER! Now all of a sudden I'm doing what I am supposed to and even more suprisingly I love it, I love searching old books about information, I love reading abour Gorbachev, Stalin and other famous historic images, I love discussing enviromental issues in my classes and I love to read about different cultures how they are messed around by their government or forced to leave their land where they have lived for ages.

I love this semester, even if it's so much work, it's heaps of fun and I reacon I can do theese three years with no actual problems!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar